photo 3am_SB_header_zpsa5ff4cb7.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_home_zpsa10fc353.png photo 3am_cwhite_tpt_zpse242f05a.png photo 3am_cwhite_tn_zps98d2b168.png photo 3am_cwhite_class_zpsfa389c39.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_subtitle_zps700a18bb.png

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Math Journal for the Year! Bundles


   I have FINALLY finished up all of my monthly math journals and word problem journals for August-May. Each journal page is aligned to a 2nd grade Common Core standard, but I also use these journals for my higher 1st grade kiddos and struggling 3rd grade kiddos. These journals are NO PREP...just print, cut in half, and staple! I save even more paper when I copy the journals front to back. They are the size of a half page of paper when assembled so they can easily be stored in a math folder, notebook, plastic tote, etc. I know most of you are not even thinking about the next school year yet, but these would be perfect to print now before the August rush in the copy room. You can purchase each journal separate or save over 30% with buying the year bundle. Grab the bundles below by clicking on the images to be taken to my store.


No comments:

Post a Comment