photo 3am_SB_header_zpsa5ff4cb7.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_home_zpsa10fc353.png photo 3am_cwhite_tpt_zpse242f05a.png photo 3am_cwhite_tn_zps98d2b168.png photo 3am_cwhite_class_zpsfa389c39.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_subtitle_zps700a18bb.png

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Literacy and Math Bags {Pack Two} & SALE

   After a crazy week with professional development, visiting family, and prepping for summer school, it was time to take the afternoon and relax in front of my computer today. Yes, working on finishing my second pack of Literacy & Math bags was very therapeutic. Now that I have 24 of these little jewels completed (well I still need to add pencils and crayons to each) I cannot wait for my new kiddos to take them home and build their background knowledge with their families. You can learn more about my Literacy and Math bags here. Here are my 12 new Literacy & Math Bags...
 Fairy Tales
 Pirates
 Learning with Food
 Dr. Seuss
 Nocturnal Animals
 Our Earth
 Butterflies
 The Ocean
 Spiders
Plants
 The Arctic
Magnets
   You can get these themed bags that accommodate ANY fiction and non-fiction books by clicking on the picture below. Both my Literacy & Math Packs are on sale until Wednesday in my store. Please leave me feedback of what you think as I would love to hear from you.
 Now its off to relax and make some math centers for Daily 5 Math!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment