photo 3am_SB_header_zpsa5ff4cb7.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_home_zpsa10fc353.png photo 3am_cwhite_tpt_zpse242f05a.png photo 3am_cwhite_tn_zps98d2b168.png photo 3am_cwhite_class_zpsfa389c39.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_subtitle_zps700a18bb.png

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Literacy & Math Bags: Pack One

   After spending the last two days at the water parks with my two boys it is time to recoup my poor burnt knees indoors. I spent the evening putting all of my materials and activities for my Literacy & Math bags together. I am so excited about how they turned out. My bags, from Oriental Trading Company, are the perfect size to hold everything. And I found these cute vinyl polka-dot reusable sandwich bags that are perfect to hold a pencil, crayons, scissors, and glue and then Velcro close at the $1 spot at Target last week. The best part is that you get 3/pack!!!
   I have completed 12 out of my planned 24 bags. Each one of my bags has a parent/supply letter, activity directions, 3 or more fiction and non-fiction books, literacy and math games, writing journal prompt, and additional manipulative and goodies! Here are my first 12 bags...
 Money
 Space
 Weather
 Numbers
 Shapes
 Rainforest
 Farm
 Frogs
 Insects
 The Zoo
 Dinosaurs
Time
 
   You can get my Literacy & Math bags in my TPT store by clicking on the picture below. Now its off to work on the second half of these little treasures!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment