photo 3am_SB_header_zpsa5ff4cb7.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_home_zpsa10fc353.png photo 3am_cwhite_tpt_zpse242f05a.png photo 3am_cwhite_tn_zps98d2b168.png photo 3am_cwhite_class_zpsfa389c39.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_subtitle_zps700a18bb.png

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Almost Ready

   So I enjoyed my last Saturday with my kiddos today before back to school this week. Our class lists were posted yesterday, my welcome letters were sent, I revamped my classroom website and newsletter, and I am planning with my teammates on Monday. So I am almost ready.

   Here is a peek at my classroom website and newsletter layouts...
 





 
 
   Exciting news! I have uploaded some of my favorite activities in my new Teachers Notebook Store and they are all on sale this week! You can view these products on the banner on the side of my blog. Thanks for supporting fellow teachers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment