photo 3am_SB_header_zpsa5ff4cb7.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_home_zpsa10fc353.png photo 3am_cwhite_tpt_zpse242f05a.png photo 3am_cwhite_tn_zps98d2b168.png photo 3am_cwhite_class_zpsfa389c39.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_subtitle_zps700a18bb.png

Friday, August 9, 2013

Super Sentence Hero's

   So its a week before Back to School Night which means class lists are being posted this afternoon. I hope my kiddos are as excited to be in my room as I am for them. Class lists up means to the post office I go to send out welcome letters and All About Me activities to share during our first week of school.
   On the way back from the post office I made a quick stop at Michaels and found two items I cannot wait to use during the first week of school. A 24/pack (on sale for $2.25) of colored tubes that I am going to have my kiddos use to make their own talking sticks to take home. Also, those cute little super student masks are PERFECT for my Super Sentence Hero's Punctuation unit I just posted in my TPT store.
 Here are my two little superhero's posing with the masks. Because of their giant heads huge brains they don't quite loop around and are more like glasses, but I think my classroom kiddos will still love these.
   You can get a copy of my Super Sentence Hero's Punctuation Unit in my TPT store by clicking on the image below.
 
As I am finishing up this post look what came to my door. Ahhhhh....love me some Booksource books. This is the best box as of today. So many books that I can use with the pacing map my teammates and I created a couple weeks back.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment