photo 3am_SB_header_zpsa5ff4cb7.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_home_zpsa10fc353.png photo 3am_cwhite_tpt_zpse242f05a.png photo 3am_cwhite_tn_zps98d2b168.png photo 3am_cwhite_class_zpsfa389c39.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_subtitle_zps700a18bb.png

Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Weekend Break

   My teammates and I had a crazy week last week. We have a couple of challenging students this year and the moon must have been aligned a certain way because boy were they off. And not in a good way. Needless to say I needed a break...a mental break. So I spent the weekend doing absolutely nothing school related, Booksource related, or even TPT related...well until about 5 minutes ago. I spent the weekend taking a break from it all to cleanse my mind. I got to visit with my nephew who was visiting from Florida Friday night...
He may not look too thrilled here, but he was a happy camper.
   And then my kiddos got to spend the weekend with my mom, AKA Nana, so the hubby and I got to go to dinner and a movie...ALONE. It was so strange go to an 8:45 pm movie. And then today my kiddos and I joined Nana and my brother for lunch. It was a perfect weekend of no stress. I promised myself on Friday that I would not do one ounce on work, but I had to share my First Thanksgiving Reader's Theatre. My writing kiddos will be learning about the struggles and successes of the Pilgrims and Native Americans the next two weeks. We will be using Scholastic's First Thanksgiving resources and my Reader's Theatre. You can use the FREE Scholastic resource below and get my Reader's Theatre by clicking on the image.
http://www.scholastic.com/scholastic_thanksgiving/
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-First-Thanksgiving-Readers-Theatre-970729
 


No comments:

Post a Comment