photo 3am_SB_header_zpsa5ff4cb7.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_home_zpsa10fc353.png photo 3am_cwhite_tpt_zpse242f05a.png photo 3am_cwhite_tn_zps98d2b168.png photo 3am_cwhite_class_zpsfa389c39.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_subtitle_zps700a18bb.png

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Black Friday Sale

   Happy Thanksgiving! Hopefully you all had a great day with family and friends. I had a quiet day with my two favorite boys setting up our Christmas decorations and having a Harry Potter marathon. The hubby had to work today...those jailed youth require 24 hour attention holiday or not. So we had a little feast this morning before he left. This is the first year I will be staying home and skipping the Black Friday shopping in the stores and be shopping from my computer instead. I have a little Black Friday treat for all of you. My TPT store is 20% off so head on over by clicking on the image below.

No comments:

Post a Comment