photo 3am_SB_header_zpsa5ff4cb7.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_home_zpsa10fc353.png photo 3am_cwhite_tpt_zpse242f05a.png photo 3am_cwhite_tn_zps98d2b168.png photo 3am_cwhite_class_zpsfa389c39.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_subtitle_zps700a18bb.png

Friday, May 3, 2013

Context Clues

As much as I love seeing all my kiddos growth with end of the year testing, I hate taking time out of my literacy block to test. We skipped comprehension drills on Wednesday to work on DIBELS, but I am excited to use my new pirate context clues game next week. My kiddos spent all this week preparing to be pirates for the spring music concert so I think the pirate songs and ARRR's inspired the game. I had some decorative marbles in my craft box and a left over pirate chest goodie box that I let my kiddos use to cover their treasure map mats. You can get the game in my TPT store by clicking on the picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment