photo 3am_SB_header_zpsa5ff4cb7.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_home_zpsa10fc353.png photo 3am_cwhite_tpt_zpse242f05a.png photo 3am_cwhite_tn_zps98d2b168.png photo 3am_cwhite_class_zpsfa389c39.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_subtitle_zps700a18bb.png

Monday, December 30, 2013

January Math & Literacy Centers

   Is it just me or does anyone else wonder where the year went? I just realized that tomorrow is the last day of the year. The older I get the faster the year passes by. This year has been a great one for my family and I. My babies boys are excelling in 4th and 1st grade, my hubby is still helping the troubled youth of our society, and I am continuing to have so much fun with my teammates and teaching those second grade kiddos. I could never imagine in less than a year blogging and creating and sharing resources with all of my fellow educators would become such an important part in my life. I cannot wait to see what 2014 brings my family!
   Today I finally cracked open the teaching tote to see all of what I need to get accomplished by next Monday and then I closed it after a couple glances. Please don't judge. A girl just needs a little bit of a longer break!!! I am so glad I already printed, laminated, and placed my Winter Math & Literacy activities in my Daily 5 bins for when my kiddos return. You can grab this 15 center pack in my TpT store by clicking on the images below. Everything in my store will be on SALE the next two days to celebrate the new year. Enjoy!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/15-Winter-Common-Core-Math-Literacy-Centers-For-the-Months-After-Christmas-1027914

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/15-Winter-Common-Core-Math-Literacy-Centers-For-the-Months-After-Christmas-1027914

No comments:

Post a Comment