photo 3am_SB_header_zpsa5ff4cb7.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_home_zpsa10fc353.png photo 3am_cwhite_tpt_zpse242f05a.png photo 3am_cwhite_tn_zps98d2b168.png photo 3am_cwhite_class_zpsfa389c39.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_subtitle_zps700a18bb.png

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Math Journals

   It is definitely harder to get all of the activities and units completed with a new puppy in the house. But Zoe is pretty darn cute so that makes up for my "potty breaks" every 30 minutes the last two days with her.
 Playing in the snow for the first time.
These two are inseparable. 
  I did at least get two math journals completed and posted in my TpT store this afternoon. I have uploaded my March Daily Math Journal {2nd Grade Common Core Aligned} and January Daily Word Problem Journal {2nd Grade Common Core Aligned}. Each journal contains student "I can" statements, CCSS activities and standards met. When printed the journals can be printed front to back, cut in half, and stapled to save paper. You can click on the images below to get copies for yourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment