photo 3am_SB_header_zpsa5ff4cb7.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_home_zpsa10fc353.png photo 3am_cwhite_tpt_zpse242f05a.png photo 3am_cwhite_tn_zps98d2b168.png photo 3am_cwhite_class_zpsfa389c39.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_subtitle_zps700a18bb.png

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Compound Words

Can I say that I was ecstatic this morning at 5 am when I got the phone call that school was closed for a snow day? Well I was! I knew that I could work on my Spring Literacy and Math unit. I am halfway completed, at 55 pages, but I should have it ready by Friday to post in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I have posted one of the activities, Compound Word Rain Boots, for free! Click on the link below to download it. Maybe instead of rain boots I should have used snow boots with all this snow here?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment