photo 3am_SB_header_zpsa5ff4cb7.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_home_zpsa10fc353.png photo 3am_cwhite_tpt_zpse242f05a.png photo 3am_cwhite_tn_zps98d2b168.png photo 3am_cwhite_class_zpsfa389c39.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_subtitle_zps700a18bb.png

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Some New Babies Perhaps?

My boys and I were outside in the backyard enjoying the Colorado sunshine when we came across this...

At first my youngest thought the wind had just blown some tumbleweeds into the grill, but when we opened the lid we were surprised to see...
Holy, moly! Some bird, or a pterodactyl according to my boys (they are just a little too excited for the release of Jurassic Park in 3D tomorrow) is making themselves pretty comfortable. We are hoping for an owl or red tailed hawk. I think this might be a great way to get my classroom kiddos to predict what may end up in this nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment