photo 3am_SB_header_zpsa5ff4cb7.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_home_zpsa10fc353.png photo 3am_cwhite_tpt_zpse242f05a.png photo 3am_cwhite_tn_zps98d2b168.png photo 3am_cwhite_class_zpsfa389c39.png
 photo 3am_cwhite_subtitle_zps700a18bb.png

Friday, April 5, 2013

Dinosaur Unit

I just got back from the movie Jurassic Park in 3D with my two boys. They have both seen the movie so many times that they can reenact every scene, but you would have thought in the theatre it was their first time. They were both glued to the screen and didn't even touch their candy! Watching the scene where the characters find the Velociraptor eggs gave me a little inspiration of how to introduce my dinosaur unit on Monday. My boys got these giant eggs from the Easter Bunny that have just been laying around their playroom. I just took a little bit of brown and black paint with a sponge brush and created...
 This is what the egg looks like when it is opened. I am going to place one of my boys Velociraptors inside of it and have my classroom kiddos predict and infer what is inside. Maybe I can incorporate this with my nest in the grill???Hmmmmm...
Watching Jurassic Park tonight motivated me to complete and upload my Dinosaur Research Unit in my Teachers pay Teachers store. Click on the link below to be taken to my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment